Scarborough Cottage Hospital And Convalescent Home, 1-7 Spring Hill Road.
Designed by William Barry and built-in 1869 at the expense of Ann Wright.
The hospital was the second cottage hospital paid for by Ann Wright, the first being built on Hoxton Road in 1867.
The cottage hospital on Spring Hill Road was sold in 1931 and the money went towards the cost of the present hospital to be built on Scalby Road. The present hospital was opened in 1936 by HRH Prince George, Duke of Kent.
The cottage hospital buildings are still in existence today as private residences.
Sources: Historic England, British Pathé, BBC, The Scarborough News, Flickr